Airzone is Closed
Unfortunately after 12 years, our landlord has terminated our lease for redevelopment at our current location and Airzone has closed effective January 8, 2017.
We thank all our very loyal customers. We have enjoyed being part of your child’s special moments and the friendships we have developed.
We are actively looking for a new location so we can reopen and we will keep you updated.
Want to be notified of any updates? Sign up to our newsletter
Like every civilized society, Airzone requires bouncers to play by the rules.
- Socks must be worn at all times but matching is optional
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No swearing.
- No throwing balls in the ball pond.
- No running, pushing or horseplay.
- No climbing on the walls of the inflatable products.
- No jumping down the slide, and you must slide feet first.
- No eating or drinking in the play area.
- No adults on any inflatables.
- No outside food or drink inside Airzone – This rule does not apply to sippy cups, baby food, or food required for medical reasons.
- Birthday cakes are for scheduled parties only. Call to book.